We carry out tests in the scope of:
- tensile strength of metals and metal elements in the range up to 1000 kN, elongation measure in the range up to 100 mm. We carry out the tests in compliance with accredited method described in the standard PN-EN ISO 6892-1:2010,
- bending strength of metals and metal elements in the range up to 1000 kN. We carry out the tests in compliance with accredited method described in the standard PN-EN ISO 7438:2006,
- steel mesh and plastics in the range of: assessment of the surface, geometry measurement, flexural strength, the strength of the material used in mesh, shearing force of the weld,
- strength of stirrups yokes,
- screws tension,
- strength of washers and nuts,
- mining anchors, in the range of: lines measurements, rectilinearity, rod strength for bending, tension and shearing,
- impact strength,
- free fall strength,
- strength of metal and plastic products, building structures elements, flat elements of textile products coated by rubber or plastic,
- Charpy impact test method,
- measuring the hardness of metals using Rockwell and Brinell methods,
- hardness marking by pressing using a durometer (Shore hardness), plastics and hard rubber,
- hang flat belt of woven fabrics of synthetic fibers of general purpose,
- pull force in terms of tensile and compressive forces up to 250kN,
- determination of abrasion resistance of the outer layer of the rubber hose,
- pressing and pull force, control buttons and levers in the range up to 1000 N.
Our Laboratory is accredited by Polish Centre for Accreditation AB1552 in the scope of mechanical and strength tests.
Do you have any additional questions? Do you need to carry out tests according to different standard or method?
Contact us by phone or fill in the form below. We answer all inquiries.