We carry out tests in the scope of:
- geometrical measurements,
- enclosure strength to pressure, static and dynamic pressure load,
- protection against the transmission of the explosion,
- measurement and determination of the reference pressure,
- dielectric strength,
- separation distances,
- batteries and cells capacity,
- batteries and cells short-circuit resistance,
- transformers tests,
- thermal endurance to heat,
- thermal endurance to cold,
- drop test,
- thermal, temperature increase
- degree of protection IP,
- measurements of the concentration of explosive gases,
- flow measurement of explosive gases and air.
We carry out tests of electrical equipment operating in potentially explosive atmospheres:
- flameproof enclosures „d”,
- pressurized rooms „p” and „pD”,
- devices with equipment protection level (EPL) Ga,
- protection by enclosure „t”
- increased safety „e”,
- intrinsic safety „i”,
- type of protection „n”
- encapsulation „m”,
- powder filling „q”,
- liquid immersion „o”.
Our Laboratory is accredited by Polish Centre for Accreditation AB1552 in the scope of flameproof enclosures tests for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Do you have any additional questions? Do you need to carry out tests according to different standard or method?
Contact us by phone or fill in the form below. We answer all inquiries.