We carry out tests:
- flammability of electrical and optical fiber cables, using 1 kW pre-mixed flame and diffusion flame. Test method for resistance to vertical flame propagation for a single insulated wire or electrical cable or fiber optic cable, while direct exposure to fire,
- flammability of plastic materials using test flame 50W by the horizontal and vertical position of the sample. Methodology designed to compare the behavior of the various materials used in electrotechnical products during burning. It is used for determining both the linear velocity of burning, as well as self-extinguishing properties of the material. The methodology used for solids and porous. Tests can classify materials that can be used for quality assurance, pre-selection of materials, or to check the required minimum flammability classification of materials included in off-the shelf products,
- determining the flammability of thin, flexible, vertically situated shapes treated with a small source of ignition flame,
- flammability of conveyor belts and rubber parts,
- flammability of hydraulic and pneumatic hoses,
- flammability of materials used in underground mines (in compliance with PN-EN 1710+A1:2010 p. 6.2.),
- flammability of plastic materials using 500W test flame. The test method is to apply a system of two samples for the classification of material behaviour. Rectangular bar-shaped samples used for the evaluation of flammability and behaviour during burning, while square, flat samples are used to assess the resistance to scorch. The described test method allows the classification of materials, which can be used for quality assurance, pre-selection of materials, or to check the required minimum flammability classification of materials constituting the finished products,
- flammability of test flames described in the standard PN-EN ISO 10093:2001 in the range of fire tests of plastic materials and products made mainly of plastic.
Our Laboratory is accredited by Polish Centre for Accreditation AB1552 in the scope of fire tests.
Do you have any additional questions? Do you need to carry out tests according to different standard or method?
Contact us by phone or fill in the form below. We answer all inquiries.