- This site does not gather any information automatically, with an exception of the information contained in cookies files.
- Cookies files are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in Users terminal equipment and are designed for use with the Service web pages. Cookies contain typically the name of the website from which they originate, storage time of their termination device and a unique number.
- The entity who places cookies at termination device of Website User, and receiving access to them, is operator of the Website – J.S. HAMILTON Poland S.A. with registered office at Chwaszczyńska 180, Gdynia
- Cookies are used for:
a) adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Website User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the web page customized to his individual needs;
b) statistics compilation that help you understand how the Website Users benefit from websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) the session maintenance of the Website User (after logging in), whereby User does not need on every page of the Website retype his login and password;
- On the Website are used two basic types of cookies: session and persistent. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User to logout time, leave the website or disable software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services within the Website, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Website;
b) The cookies used to ensure the safety, e.g. used to detect fraud in the authentication within the Website;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about how to use the web pages of the Website;
d) “Functional” cookies, enabling ” to remember” selected by the User settings and personalize the User interface, e.g. in terms of language or region of the User, font size, website design, etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling Users the delivery of advertising content more customized to their interests.
- The operator of the Website indicates that restrictions in using cookies may affect some of the functionality available on the Website.